martes, 30 de julio de 2013

GRAMMAR REVISION A2 – EXERCISE



QUESTION FORMS / THE PRESENT SIMPLE / THE PRESENT CONTINUOUS / THE PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE /THE PAST SIMPLE / THE PAST CONTINUOUS / HAVE TO / THE FUTURE / COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE ADJECTIVES

Fill in the gaps in the following interview with the suitable words:

·        Q: Good afternoon Ann. First of all tell us, where ………….. you from? BE
·        A: I ………….from Canada. BE
·        Q: What ……….you…...... last year? DO
·        A: I mostly …………….. badminton and………….. all over the world. PLAY / TRAVEL
·        Q: ………..you …….….that your friends…………………..you on TV while you………………… in the last competition?                                                           KNOW / WATCH / PLAY
·        A: Yes, I……..
·        Q: ………………….you ever………………. a song? SING
·        A: Ohhhh yess! I actually love………….. but I …………..……usually …………in public because I ……….just too shy.     SING / NOT SING / BE
·        Q: Great! And who’s your…………..singer? FAVOURITE
·        A: I definitely admire Chris Patterson and Ryan Bentley. They are ………………….musicians I …………………ever………………….personally!     FINE / MEET
·        Q: What …………..your plans for the future? BE
·        A: I …………..no idea at the moment. I ……………………..a book about my career as a professional badminton player, but I………………not so sure at the moment.  HAVE / WRITE  / BE
·        Q: Who…………….your favourite athlete? BE
·        A: Well, it ………………. on the discipline. I ……………….Tony Rodgers is ……………..than Jeremy Williams although I certainly……………. that Williams is…………….. I ………….. also a great admirer of Jessica Johansson. She is ………………………. woman I …………. It …………….very hard for me to beat her last year!     DEPEND / THINK / FAST / AGREE / STRONG / BE  / INTELLIGENT / KNOW / BE 
·        Q: ………………you …………………….to play against her again next year?  WANT
·        A: Oh, yes. Definitely. I always………………. playing against her. I am………….but she’s ....................................…, no doubt. But I………… always……………… a lot from her, since we ………………….for the first time, four years ago.                                                                          ENJOY / TALL / SKILLFUL / LEARN / PLAY
·        Q: Finally, What advise …….……you……………….to give to the children who…………………. to play badminton this year at school? WANT / LEARN
·        A: I ………………they……………..practise a lot if they ……………..to be competitive, but they ……………………train very hard if they just ……………..it for fun! Anyway, I ……………….. that right now the …………………………thing for them is to play and have a good time with their friends.                THINK / HAVE TO / WANT / NOT HAVE TO / DO / BELIEVE / IMPORTANT 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario